WorkSocial Corporate Training Mantra: Invest on the Trainer. Save Money by renting corporate training space. Corporate Training Powered WorkSocial.
The single reason why companies don’t scale exponentially is because of a training gap. Training is expensive. Almost 50% of which goes towards the venue. Hotels cost more than $10,000 a day, WorkSocial offers an end to end managed training for $2,000. Need a trainer, do you want access to world class trainers.
WorkSocial can make training more seamless, less stressful and more cost-efficient all the while increasing the learning employees need. Keeping participants engaged is hard WorkSocial has combined design with the science of learning to create the best training room in Jersey City.
The Corporate Education Market is RED HOT
Training costs are rising in 2018-2019 have increased 20% to $110 billion. Companies are spending billion of dollars on leadership education, sales training, customer service an technology. This increase in spending trend begs several key questions:
What are the real strategic advantages of training planning and delivery and how can it help achieve your training goals?
- Immersion training is what works, it addresses learning styles
- All trainings were made by people, keeping the human element alive
- A is for Awake and A is for “…..I am lost” – making sure you keep the attention of your teams. Engaging your participants with variety and AV is important.
How can a business use Managed Services for training delivery reduce costs and improve performance?
WorkSocial has a 3 step process in managing training:
- Over promise and then over deliver
- No hidden upcharges – 1 price – that’s it
- Ongoing support till training day
How are companies securely delivering live streaming training to remote participants?
- On site high-resolution camera man
- 1 Gig internet speed
- Rapid iteration and testing